Roots of the Belief: The Montauk Project bibles by Preston Nichols
Born in 1946 in Long Island, Preston Nichols claimed to have stages in engineering, psychology, and parapsychology. In 1983 he liberated the first of a series of bibles on the Montauk conspiracy announced The Montauk Project: Ventures in Time.
Nichols claims that his cultivate reflects the results of his own deeply quelled psychological remembrances of being involved in the Montauk Project. He claims the top-secret experiment was an extension of 1943 ’s “Philadelphia Experiment, ”AKA “Project Rainbow, ” in which the Us administration reportedly tried to make a Navy cruiser invisible by operating an electromagnetic field around it.
The site is initially been used by the US in World War I and II to live big artillery emplacements to prevent enemy attacks via the ocean. In the 1950 s, while Camp Hero in Long Island was still being used as a radar midst to forecast Soviet strikes coming in over the Atlantic, investigates attempted to improve on the Philadelphia experiment with an look on analyzing the psychological the consequences of electromagnetic fields. One of the goals and targets was to persuasion schizophrenia at the way of a button. The US Congress apparently rejected a plan for furthering the venture since they are deemed it too dangerous. But apparently experimentations remain so handled, funded by stolen Nazi gold.
Nichols alleges that these experimentations were picked up by the US government sometime in the 1960 s at the Brookhaven National Laboratory on Long Island, but after it became clear that many of the experimentations would require a large radar meal, it was moved to the Air Force facility on Montauk. High-tech material was moved to Camp Hero, much of it stored in an underground bunker.
Among various stuffs alleged in Nichols’s Montauk volumes are 😛 TAGEND
* The AIDS virus was created in a laboratory there.
* The facility at one point committed a dozen levels–most of them underground–and applied hundreds of workers.
* There was a 50 -foot titanium ziggurat on the propositions for no supposed reason.
* Experimentations were conducted upon kidnapped homeless people, who suffered awesome smashes of electromagnetic radiation to see how it affected them psychologically. Most of them died.
* Experimental flying saucer were invented there.
* Nikola Tesla, papa of modern electricity, genuinely didn’t expire in New York City in 1943; very, his death was counterfeited. He eventually moved out to Long Island in the 1970 s to thoughts the Montauk Project.
Nikola Tesla, alleged superintendent of the Mountau Project.( Wikimedia Commons )* Measures “thats been” meant to enhance subject’s psychic powers interpreted them able to materialize objects out of thin air. One alleged test subject said today although he became more psychic, he too knowledge PTSD and chronic stress as a result.
* A “Time Tunnel” was developed that allowed researchers to travel anywhere they wanted in time or cavity. They supposedly traveled to meet Jesus fucking christ and also dipped with the Civil War and World War II to the point where the wars’ sequel was absolutely changed.
* Friendly extraterrestrials were encountered through the Time Tunnel, and they freely shared engineering with the researchers.
* The USS Eldridge–the ship rendered invisible during the course of its Philadelphia Experiment–got sucked into hyperspace via the Time Tunnel and was caught there.
* Unfortunately, a terrifying alien villain noted the Time Tunnel, smashing gear and devouring investigates, which led to the Time Tunnel being shut down and the villain killed.
* Nazi scientists from the infamous “Operation Paperclip” were recruited to work at the Montauk facility.
* Ventures in mass psychology and terror, including the strange “Men in Black, ” were developed there.
* The “Jersey Devil, ” a cryptozoological person whose mythology spreads back into the early 1800 s, was supposedly generated there.
* Superhumans were created in the laboratory, as well as special serums designed to turn regular humen into superhuman.
* Black helicopters were made at Montauk and used it as a mooring base.
* The alleged “Moon territory hoax” of 1969 was filmed at the Montauk facility.
* Kidnapped runaway boys were exposed to insufferable physical and mental torture designed to completely crush their identities. Several boys didn’t endure the experimentations and were interred on the premises.
* In 1983, the teleportation experimentations culminated in” a flaw ripped in space-time in 1983.”
Montauk Today: Camp Hero State Park
In 1981 the Air Force base at Camp Hero was shut down, which is exactly when strange speculations about the Montauk Project initiated to emerge.
These epoches, the age-old sinister radar depot they are still, as well as a” supernatural township” of buildings where laborers on the Mountauk Project allegedly slept. There has never been any evidence–at least nothing that’s been issued to the public by the government–that there were ever” underground bunkers” at Montauk, much less a 50 -foot titanium pyramid or giant mill/ laboratories where they compiled space aliens, the Jersey Devil, and black helicopters.
People who’ve called the locate say it’s the strangest” government common” they’ve ever seen and that something exactly doesn’t feel right about the whole area. I believe them. Something’s very strange at that vacated radar terminal out there on Long Island.
Read more: thoughtcatalog.com